Monday, July 23, 2007

Nail Sanctuary & Me !

Well, with the extra $ from my late mum, Madam Yeap Geok Eng, I have used it to open up my very own business. "Nail Sanctuary" was born on 8 November 2006 is a manicure and pedicure salon for working class ladies from all ages...

Worked with Mr Chin Mun Woh, a desktop publisher to design my logo .... Mr Chin came back with a few designs that I do not like ... Told Mr Chin that I prefer my logo to have a flower motive to make it look feminine and yet professional ! This is what Mr Chin finally came up with ... well, I liked it very much. Hurray !!!

With 3 pedicure stations and 2 manicure stations, Nail Sanctuary provides professional services with tender loving care for the nails and customer service !!! Pay us a visit cause we are open daily from 11am to 8pm, except for Mondays.

No comments: